The city of Arès is located on the northern part of the Bassin d’Arcachon, respectively 50 kilometers from Bordeaux and Arcachon. For a successful holiday, in peace, you can prefer public transport or cycling.
- S.N.C.F. station Facture Biganos (25 km from Arès). Daily liaison from Bordeaux. Schedule and info
- S.N.C.F. station Bordeaux (47 km from Arès). Bus connections Transgironde 601 to Arès, all year. Schedule and info
- Bordeaux Mérignac Airport (27 km from Arès). Connections to Ares : Liane 1 TBM and Transgironde 601.
- E. Leclerc : Route de Bordeaux, Tel : +33 (0)126.96.36.199.00
- Le relais Europcar (Garage de la Plage) : 3, allée St Hubert, Tel : +33 (0)5.56.60.00.92
- From May 1 to October 30, all motorhomes and converted vans must park in an area reserved for them for this exclusive use. This area is located rue du temple, behind the sports hall
- Line 601 : Bordeaux -> Cap Ferret. Throughout the year, this bus serves the station and the city center of Bordeaux, Mérignac, Andernos-les-Bains, Ares, Cap Ferret. Some of these buses are equipped with wifi and can carry your bicycles on request. Schedule and info
- Anne PUYOULET
Tel : +33 (0)6 76 40 15 16/ Mail : email@example.com
- Cédric FLEURY
Tel : +33 (0)6.25.04.97.17 / Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angel Ladies VTC
Tel: +33 (0)7 64 56 07 75/ Mail: email@example.com
Many bike paths allow you to move around the Bassin d’Arcachon safely. Here, everything is flat! You do not have to be a great athlete to ride a bike. Moreover, some say that cycling is even more beautiful!
Arès -> Le Grand Crohot : 10 kms
Arès -> Le Cap Ferret : 25 kms
Arès -> Andernos-les-Bains : 6 kms
Arès -> L’Herbe : 15 kms
To calculate your route, it’s HERE.